Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April Showers

April has turned out to be a big wobbly whirlwind of a month. More like it a whirlpool of suction from the universe into many different emerging paths. I have taken the opportunity to calm things by getting out of the Springs and exploring Colorado with my Father. Learning much about my relatives from which I came into the world. We've been having long talks unlike any we had when I was young. The beginning of this month was a blitz of overwhelming stress that left my brain slapped and battered. A breather out on the mountain sides was both welcome and requested.

April's f'd-up madness has been righting every wrong and exploring trail with May coming up fast. All the showers of crazy activity converging so that May will surely to spawn flowers. Thorns or not. New growth is inevitable. I am holding onto quality clients with both hands which are true creative allies. Unfortunately though necessarily, trimming the fat of more troublesome business partners at the same time. There are always two sides to every spinning coin.

As a side note, I have been selected for side work at a local 5-Diamond resort. An interesting new job that's description caught my eye due to it's obscurity. It is not related to art or marketing at all, so not worth going into great detail on this blog. I am very excited about this other road however and will use it to fund my family's creative pursuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home