Saturday, November 15, 2014

Digital Placements on Shaq.com

Monster SuperStar placement on Shaq homepage

Currently running on Shaq.com are a couple of placements I worked on recently at Monster, Inc. These homepage marquees for Monster SuperStar speakers and the Monster PowerCard were created in less than 2 hours. The art team intern and I cranked them out one busy afternoon. The assets turned out great and I'm happy with their rotation on Shaq's homepage.

Monster PowerCard placement on Shaq homepage

You can visit Shaquille O'Neal's homepage for updates on the retired basketball legend. I dig his signature Reebok high-tops!

Below is an email blast that I created for Monster which features the same Size Does Matter campaign for SuperStar and PowerCard.

Email marketing design promoting Monster SuperStar and PowerCard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home