Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Promotion & quick post

It has been busy with all the job, two kids, loving wife and dog stuff going on. Going to sum it up in a quick post. Monster, Inc. has kept me cranking away on big projects. Much to come from that, shhh... for now. The bosses have promoted me to Art Director of Speakers and Mobile. I am very thankful for the opportunity. The family is doing well. Our dog gets excited when he smells any neighborhood critters. My wife is preparing to begin work again soon. Our daughter is smart and keeps us on our toes. Our son is calm and growing fast with all the sleeping he is doing. I am good day to day. It took a while to get here, so basking in all the responsibility. Excited about getting to February when a vacation will be waiting afterward. Ahh rest is not that far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home