Monday, July 30, 2012

Personal posting

It's getting a little business heavy on the blog. Time for a post less industry; more personal. Enjoy below these photos I'd like to share with you from my life.


Working the barbeque grill

Grilling up good barbeque out on the patio with Jorge and David.

Andrea and Ruth Ellen

My wife Andrea and Grandma Ruth Ellen meeting before our wedding.

Trevor and Leon

Grandpa Leon and I are catching up on things in this one.

Jesse's painting of Grandma and Grandpa

Here's a painting of Grandma Helen and Grandpa Joe. My friend Jesse Gidcumb is finishing this up and it should be done soon. Joe and Helen live back in my hometown.

And here is our family with latest addition, little Gracie. This was taken when she was only 2 days old.

She is a cutie! I am so proud.

She gives you the most precious stares with those baby eyes. Our pretty little angel is a looker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home