Thursday, August 11, 2011

GD USA Design Award - I [TiVo] Entertainment

It's my pleasure to announce that TiVo's Brand team is an award winner in GD USA magazine's 2011 American Inhouse Design Awards issue. On newsstands now, so pick it up! The creative from my team is located on page 55.

Graphic Design USA magazine cover

Graphic Design USA magazine cover

Title: I [TiVo] Entertainment
Creative Director: David Swope
Art Director: Trevor Dubbert
Copywriter: Dave Keane
Graphic Designer: Trevor Dubbert

Below are examples from my original campaign pitch to TiVo's VP of Marketing on May 12, 2009.

I TiVo campaign pitch

I TiVo campaign pitch


These are a sampling of some materials that we rolled-out:

Flash banners (replay with arrow in upper right)
Get Adobe Flash player

Viral Facebook posts and app
I TiVo The Giants, Facebook post

I TiVo Baseball Playoffs, Facebook post

T-shirts
I TiVo Saturday Night Live shirt

Because of it's scalability I [TiVo] Entertainment is ongoing and continues to be revisited in our advertising initiatives.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home