Monday, September 01, 2008

Buenos Aires Street Art

I flew into Argentina today for a well-earned yet barely planned vacation to South America. It's proving rather difficult for me to communicate without knowing Spanish. So far the people in Buenos Aires are friendly enough to just laugh and maybe rip me off a peso or two. Many of them know a small amount of English. Overall they are some really cool people.

Here is street art that I saw today walking around the Palermo district. Dig the cupcake oven.

Graffiti from Argentina
Graffiti from Argentina
Graffiti from Argentina
Graffiti from Argentina
Graffiti from Argentina
Graffiti from Argentina
Street sculpture from Argentina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Matt said...

Nice pics! Palermo Soho is such a great place to find graffiti. There's a new graffiti book called Textura Dos: Buenos Aires Street Art.
If worth checking out if like me you're nuts about graffiti.
http://buenosairesstreetart.blogspot.com/

2:20 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

My apartment for rent Buenos Aires was in Palermo Soho and I saw graffities everywhere! They were really well- made!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home