Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Same ol'

Things have been the same old, same old lately. These last few weeks have been spent working and dealing with little things around the house. It's fairly boring and I've been dreaming of bigger dreams.

San Francisco can be a lonely place if you are single. For now I'm laying low and hoping that somebody worth the effort comes around. A nice way to look at it is that I'm saving up some cash. If I find a woman here who is worth staying for then I'll think about living in the Bay Area long term. On the other hand, if none of these girls on the dating scene come through I will cash in my savings and move east. Options are open. Yawn.

This Saturday I went for a run in Golden Gate Park with somebody I met on Craigslist. It was an easy hour and a half run. Lately, I've been getting into long distance running again. Even went to the driving range last week and re-learned my golf swing. You could say I'm looking for new things to occupy my time and energy.

Things have been going well at TiVo. I'm happy with the work that has been being created and my projects. Also for some freelance, my friend Ken and I are updating his photography web site over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home