Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Best

This weekend things were the best. Just relaxing at different parks. The weather here is warmer than usual, but nice. Like 75 degrees. We spoil ourselves 'round the Bay Area.

I'm finishing up a book by Umberto Eco called "The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana." It's some interesting writing, but with this one you really would be better off knowing Italian. He writes in Italian and then the copies we get in the U.S. of A. are translated into English. He's talking about a bunch of Italian literature in this one and the titles aren't translated. Next going to try out "Foucault's Pendulum".

Yeah, just the same goal of other weekends. Recharging my batteries before getting back into the grind. Today, my buddy and I rode across Golden Gate Bridge on our bicycles. Last night one of my other buddies and went for drinks. She's moving back to New York for a job in a few weeks and boxing things up. It's cool to see people preparing for transition.

My job's been going well. Though I like the idea of New York and the East Coast, I'm going to keep rocking this job over here. Maybe after a couple of years decide what to do next.

Looking forward to this next U.S. election! It's almost time. That and a vacation later in the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home