Thursday, January 17, 2008

Saturday Plans

This year has been good to me so far. Work is going well and the rainy season has become sunny clear days again. This Saturday is Compostmodern 2008 in San Francisco. My co-worker Maya from TiVo and I will be attending.

There are some exciting speakers lined-up from the design community. Scott Stowell who worked on Colors magazine and was a senior designer at M&Co. is on my must see list. Jane Savage from Nike will be presenting and also Valerie Casey from IDEO. I am also looking forward to Phil Hamlett's presentation. I got to learn from Phil at the Academy of Art and he is a devote advocate for sustainable design practices.

Gotta run... work to do. I will be getting out the digital camera some more this weekend and posting more visuals to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home