Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sausalito Ferry

In the spirit of August tourism, I've decided to post Bay Area landmark pictures from my ferry ride to Sausalito.

San Francisco skyline

Looking back on San Francisco and the Transamerica Pyramid.

Alcatraz

The Rock. I wonder what happened to those two guys that escaped through the back of their cells...

Golden Gate Bridge

Yeah, yeah. The Golden Gate.

Sausalito

I had a friend in town and it was the first time for me to visit this little north-bay community with it's quiet feel. They are having an art festival this coming Friday through Monday for Labor Day weekend: www.sausalitoartfestival.org. It's a nice escape from the city with fun shops, galleries and restaurants.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Annie Summers said...

Really nice photography -- thanks for sharing these.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home