Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hella Road Trip (1 of 2)

I got out of San Francisco for a hella long Cali road trip last weekend. For those of you not from Northern California, "hella" is used interchangeably with "really". I would have to guess that it is derived from shortening the phrase "a hell of a lot of" down to one word. Here are the results of the trip in jpg format...


Driving across the Bay Bridge
Text message pic

Rachel, the editor-in-chief of The Loin's Mouth, sent the best news about the zine. City Lights bookstore is still supporting freedom of thought in San Francisco! The next issue is being released at Whiskey Thieves this Friday and has a couple of art/design pieces I submitted.


Close up of a tree.
Image of Trevor standing by Mammoth Pool Lake

The first stop was Mammoth Pool... then on to Yosemite National Park.


Yosemite
Yosemite

The second night, I lit a fire, ate three hot dogs, and crashed. It was beautiful camping, but I'm from Kansas. Spending most summers vacationing in Colorado, I take it for granted. This ol' boy needs the city life!


Campfire

Oh yeah. I take trips by myself and don't think it is weird. Deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home