Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Multi-degree Pumpkins

The day was pretty boss today actually. The Smashing Pumpkins album Zeitgeist was officially released and purchased by me. Then the liner notes lead me to Shepard Fairey's name. Famous for the "Obey" street-art campaign, he did the design for Zeitgeist's cover and back tray. Three of my favorite art creaters on one CD (Jimmy, Billy, and Shepard). Then to top it all off, I went to see Transformers... and the song "Doomsday Clock" from the new album is featured in the film.

All of this aligns with my theory that the Smashing Pumpkins are re-forming to right all of the problems of the world. Then during a moment of truth and clarity (never before thought possible), the world will explode. You read it here first.

It happens in this order: Pumpkins re-unite > world rights itself > a moment of clarity > entire world explodes (really loudly like in the George Lucas movies where there is sound in space). That's my prediction and my instincts are usually right. So bob your head to the madness during the final days. The songs are really awesome :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home