Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interviews, Applications, Stones

This week has been going well as far as interviewing and seeking out new clients. There is a gig near SFO which I'm working out the details for next week. One company needs a visual designer to refresh an existing site and create brand standards for their corporate identity. I've been sending out a lot of feeler resumes and have been finding new opportunities to branch-out. If you get a resume, send an email...

Other then that my friend Juan had a birthday get-together last night. He's working locally designing for a magazine and goes to the Academy of Art with me. He threw out the idea of getting an office space down in the SOMA. It may be a good idea as I'd like an area to work in which is different then the area where I sleep. We also talked about providing web design services offering sites in both Spanish and English. He's up in North Beach and it's always a fun to time go say "what's up?".

Yesterday, I rented the Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" DVD. It shows the Altamont Speedway concert from their perspective. They have been one of my favorite bands to listen to recently. I'm slowly buying one of their albums from each decade. Although the records from the late 60's early 70's are the best, I also like Bridges to Babylon from the 90's. For the 80's album its either "Emotional Rescue" or "Tattoo You".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home