Saturday, January 20, 2007

Set-backs, nose to grindstone

Well it's not as easy as it may seem. The first two days of images taken in New York have been lost! Somewhere in Midtown Manhattan last night the main Compact Flash card to my camera fell out of my pocket. I noticed just after making it to the Hudson River through Hell's Kitchen. About 2 hours were spent re-tracing my steps and searching the sidewalks for the little thing. You can imagine my frustration when 150 edited down and 2 solid days worth of randomNYC images simply disappeared.

Today, I'm playing catch-up with my Manhattan imagery. I've still got my shots of Queens and am headed over to Brooklyn as soon as this is posted. Tomorrow morning there will be time to re-shoot Central Park. Just keeping my nose to the grindstone. I'm not one to give up when shit goes down. One good thing is shortly after loosing my card, I found 20 buck in the street. This was enough to cover the cost of my new memory card which was magically on sale at Staples this morning. Okay, out to the subway. It's still on, Yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home