Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to reality

The last little bit of work before New Years gave me some perspective. Its time for my life to come back to reality and I'm talking about work-life balance. Things are going really well over at Hotwire.com. Due to this, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from my graduate studies and using more time-off for travel.

This month I'll be visiting New York to begin compiling imagery for randomNYC.com and to test-out how cool Brooklyn is in person. My sister is getting married this year and I'm exciteding about going to Kansas City for that! Neverwinter Nights has somehow made it back into my computer and I'm gaming a little more.

The situation in Iraqi has me questioning just what being an American means to me. I'm hoping to visit more of our country in order to see how others like me are feeling. I plan to return to that Academy of Art's MFA program once my personal journey becomes more clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home