Tuesday, July 04, 2006

National Republic of Toast

Awe snap! Here comes the booyah!!!

Going through some old files this holiday, while updating my sites, I found a gem. It's the National Republic of Toast site! I made this when I was bored about 7 summers ago... Here are selected instructional graphics that just have to be shared:





AND DON'T FORGET TOAST WISDOM!
(I used to be hilarious.)

Respect your toaster or you'll pay the price, when you wake each day to a blackened slice.

He who eats of toasted bread soars past his peers and gets ahead.

A toast in the hand is worth two in the toaster.

You can lead a horse to a toaster, but let's face it you still have to make the damn toast for him... He's a horse.



NOW SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:

"I pledge allegiance to the toaster, of the National Republic of Toast and for the republic of which it stands, two slices, in the toaster, with butter and jelly for all."

* as citizens of the National Republic of Toast you are required to say the pledge of allegiance before each balanced breakfast.

1 Comments:

Blogger CDizzle said...

ALL HAIL THE REPUBLIC OF TOAST!!!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home