Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fillmore Street Fair

Mr. Me went to the Fillmore street fair today. It was fun. Miyako (my favorite snack/ice cream shop) called my name and a German foot long dog with sour kraut when in my belly. Took some pics for randomSF and talked to a handful of people. The music was wonderful as well.



All of my friends flaked (of course) so there were moments of questioning my San Francisco living situation. I'm made a goal of at least sticking it out until 2007. If I haven't made any worthwhile friendships/courtships in SF by then I'll start looking at other west coast cities. It's got to be just a case of the terrible 2's. Third year is a charm they say. Tomorrow there will be events on Fillmore St. again, in-between Eddy and Jackson. SF street fairs are always good dirty fun.



The Boom Boom room was funky and fun, though the afternoon crowd was much more conservative then the nighttime boogie masters who frequent this little live music club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home