Saturday, December 17, 2005

RandomSF about page

So, the RandomSF site has been getting me a few compliments from people who have found it. I'm thinking it can be a lot stronger with just a few alterations. Right now the main focus in on implementing some form of an "about us" page. I've got a strong idea. The thing that is taking time is writing the copy.

With a personal project it is supposed to be easier to author content. After all, I am the only client on this thing. Okay, enough complaining, gonna site down and hammer this thing out. A copywriter friend of my set up a basic structure for the content. It needs some tweaking. Alright, that's enough blogging. Time to write two short paragraphs that are more than random thoughts flowing to the keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home