Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just Livin'

This books gonna be pretty cool. My friend looked it over for gramatical errors. The story is interesting, if you ask me. Then again it is about me. Had a great weekend. Tried to go to a play tonight. Got an air purifier. Tonight was fucking cool. Walked down to the Marina and bought a chocolate bar and some milk. I just feel spoiled lately.

There was this AIGA fundraiser show down at 11th and Howard on Thursday. I'm starting to know more people who attend those things. Went up to 9th and Irving today and bought some christmas presents.

Had a great time hanging with one of my designer buddies on Saturday. This month has been half-decent. Been eating breakfast at a bunch of different places. Bought a few Christmas presents. You know. Just Livin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home