Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tonight, Tonight



The Harry Potter movie was nice. I recommend it. Yeah, I went by myself but the place was packed. So, this is what I'm up to tonight. Comping a book for class. This book is about one of my introverted periods. Ironically, I am in the middle of a mild period of isolation this week.

Tonight, I'm reconnecting with the Smashing Pumpkins. They're a band that I Obsessed (with a capital "O") over for years. The music is ingrained in my brain and my past so much that I can only listen to it occasionally now. The Pumpkins are beauty that is ugly. It makes me think about a lot of things.

Here is a list of things that the world I live in should have (besides a water slide):

1) Freedom of expression
2) Communication
3) Community
4) The end of fear
5) Environmentally non-toxic machines/technology
6) Quality customer service
7) Cures for all diseases
8) Shared food supply
9) 30-hour work week
10) People who get along

There must be more to life then graphic design and computers. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home