Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Kit's Site

Alright, Manhattan has proved to be far to easy to live in. This place feels more peaceful then an outdoor funeral service. So I have this friend Kit see? She is a talented black and white photographer and a kindered spirit. Although it can be trying when friends/family give me more work to do, I am going to be designing and coding a site for lovely Kit.
This will be a good opportunity for me to handle an entire site alone and solo. Much of my work in the past year has been collaborating with other designers.
It has been such a good vacation (minus the shitty time sick in Chicago). I miss my gato blanco Vincent. Hopefully he has used the last couple of week to meditate and reflect upon his purpose driven life. Blog, Blog, Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home